Addington Stadium Motel Christchurch is located close to the railway station (free transfers), 7 minutes drive to the city center and within easy access to Christchurch City’s popular attractions. Your hosts pride themselves on providing guests with modern spacious accommodation and unsurpassed hospitality.
Motel Units Offer
- A relaxing living environment
- Comfortable queen-size beds
- Kitchens in all units
- Most units have a bath and shower, some have spa baths
- Handicap Accessible units
- Larger flat screen TV offering free Netflix channels
- Unlimited free WIFI available
Our main drawcards:
- Free railway station and Christchurch Adventure Park transfers; airport shuttle for $34.50.
- Can pick up and store bicycles, and provide information on local cycle paths and trails
- Short walk to the Orange Theory Arena (Crusaders Rugby stadium) and Addington Raceway. About three minutes drive to Nga Puna Wai sports hub and Pioneer Stadium
- Close to Christchurch and Hillmorton Hospitals
- 7 minutes drive to the city centre
- Continental breakfasts
- Guest laundry
We are close to
- Horncastle Arena
- Addington Raceway
- Orange Theory (Crusaders) Stadium
- A & P Showgrounds
- Pioneer Stadium
- Christchurch Adventure Park
- Christchurch Public Hospital & Hillmorton Hospital
- Westfield Riccarton Shopping Centre
- City Centre
- Tower Junction Shopping Centre
- Addington Business Center
- Nature reserve and children’s playground across the street
- bike paths across the street
Sophie, your Kiwi host, welcomes you to your home away from home in Christchurch. My team and I are happy to assist our guests with their needs and will go out of their way to show all of our guests the kind of Kiwi hospitality New Zealand is famous for.
I grew up on a sheep farm in the Southern Alps, and most of my team are also locals, and we are excited to share our newly rebuilt city, as well as our insider knowledge of the best places to visit, both locally and throughout the South Island, with you! Many of our guests have been coming here for years and would stay nowhere else. They frequently refer their friends and family to us due to the high standard of cleanliness, and the warm, friendly and helpful service we provide all our guests.
Conveniently located close to the Addington shops and restaurants, the businesses on Birmingham Drive, Horncastle Arena and Orange Theory Stadium – home of the Crusader’s, and the Court Theatre, (all a 10 minute walk or less away), and opposite a nature reserve with a playground. The rooms along Lincoln Road have lovely views of the Port Hills. We are also the closest motel to the new Christchurch Adventure Park and Nga Puna Wai Sports Complex, as well as Pioneer Stadium, the Christchurch show grounds and Hillmorton Hospital. Riccarton Mall is a 5 minute drive, and the netball courts at Hagley Park are a 7 minute drive.
With plenty of safe parking, city buses outside our door, a free bicycle for your use, and Lime Scooters parked outside, you will have no issues getting around the city from here.
- Free Courtesy Shuttle to/from the Railway Station for the Tranz Alpine & Coastal Pacific train.
We will meet your train on arrival. No having to phone and wait for a shuttle! (Please book in advance though).
The Airport is just a 15 minute drive away, and guests can be dropped off at the motel by the Super Shuttle. Alternatively, we also offer an airport pickup/drop off service on request for an additional charge. Christchurch City Centre is just 5 Km away, so a 35 minute walk to the Botanical Gardens, Cathedral, Tauranga library, Riverside Market, art gallery and Museum, and the Avon River walk.
Enjoy sunrises/sunset evenings from your balcony, relaxing with your favourite beverage in our garden area, or cook a meal on the BBQ.
- Free Unlimited High Speed Wifi
Perfect for large groups, families, and corporate travelers alike. For couples wanting a romantic getaway, our spa studio unit is located in a quiet corner, with garden outside.
We are also the perfect location for cyclists, being located close to bike paths, the Little River Rail Trail, and the Christchurch Adventure Park is on our doorstep. We provide free, secure bike storage.